Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day.

Happy Mothers day to all mothers!
MAY 11 The very Important day of all mother in whole world!

Mother
   - Who Give birth to us, Who give life to us, Who give Breast Feed to us.

So, Give kiss to your mother and say, I LOVE YOU :) THANK YOU :) and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

My message to my mother :

Mama, I love you so much, even if your Sooo "MASUNGIT" and sometimes "SNOBBER"
But i don't mind that, Because i understand what feels of mother, your always tired, because of washing of our clothes, Cleaning of our house and cooking of of our foods.THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You are my super MOM! you are my number ONE! I hope you dont always angry to us, you are going UGLY, if you are always MAD to us :)
I Love you :)

Message of your Daugther: Ladylyn :)









No comments:

Post a Comment